Topic: Building Your Life & Business Vision!
- How to Build Your Vision
- Do You Know Most People Spend More Time Planning a Vacation Than They do Their Lives?
- If You Don't Know Your 'Why' Then What do You Get up for Everyday? What Are You Grinding And Striving For? Don't Let Life Just Happen - Be Intentional With Every Waking Moment!
- We Will Ask The 2 Most Important Questions to Begin!
- Next, We Will Break Down a Series of Questions And Events And Life Areas You Will Dive Into And Ask The Hard Stuff!
- You Will Leave With a Plan!
- We Can Apply This Next to Writing Your Business Vision Throughout The Year At Our WiscoREIA Brunches!
- I Will Share My Story! I Will Show You My Vision, Fresh For 2019!
- I Will Also Give You My Big Reveal - The Biggest Goal And Challenge I Have Ever Put In Front of me (And I Have to Admit I'm Scared - I Said "I Can't," Which Means I MUST!!!
*As always, this is a real estate networking event and we want you to have the FREEDOM to live your vision by creating wealth and determining your own destiny!
Speaker: Matt Hedstrom
Matt owns and manages multiple businesses between Milwaukee and Chicago. He has created these businesses with a vision to serve and elevate others with core values centered in honesty and integrity. With over 20 years in real estate and contracting experience there isn't a problem that Matt can't find a solution for. His unique knowledge, contacts, and experience are all put to work helping him find the best solution for his clients. Along with Short Sale Experts LLC (a national short sale negotiating company), Matt runs a successful General Contracting business and is a licensed contractor. He is experienced with rehabbing residential homes for purchase or rent to own, acquisitions and sales of residential and commercial investment property, and managing large scale commercial projects. He ran a very successful residential remodeling company in MN as a licensed contractor as well. Sellfastwithus.com is the new wholesaling company he started that is fully automated and sends out thousands of pieces of direct mail. He is currently working on a lending company that will launch in 2018. His current focus as Tri-City Properties is building a buy and hold portfolio and has purchased 5 rentals in the last 6 months. Matt believes education is the foundation of any good business and strives to help others grow their potential. He became a co-owner of WiscoREIA, Wisconsin's Premier Real Estate Investors Association in order to share his love for learning and keys to success with investors throughout Wisconsin. Matt and his wife of twenty-two years, Lu, have 6 amazing kids ranging in age from 4 - 22. He has a huge heart for mission work and travels around the world leading 5-6 trips a year building churches and houses. Other hobbies include reading, hunting, kiteboarding and surfing.
Additional Meeting Information:
***NEW Meeting Location***:
7515 125th Ave
Kenosha, WI 53142
Come early or stay afterwards! Bring your deals too!
Your first meeting is free! After that Non-Members are $20!
WiscoREIA’s Kenosha Main Meeting Always on the Second Thursday of the Month from 7:00pm - 9:00pm!
Thursday, January 10th from 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Hosted by: Russ Moldenhauer & Matt Hedstrom